Everyone is nervous about visiting a new church, and every church is different! So, what would you want to know before coming to Calvary?
- When you enter the church, you will find greeters who will help you in finding a seat and getting you a church program for the service
- Warm and friendly church family that will make you feel right at home
- Expository preaching with a strong emphasis on God's Word rather than Man's Wisdom
- Christ-Centered worship in songs, preaching, and teaching
- A family friendly environment with wonderful interaction between each generation
- A friendly pastoral staff available after the service to talk with you & answer any questions you might have
- Wondering what to wear? You will find most in business casual or business dress, and a few casual. Since God's focus is on the heart, there is no 'right' outfit, and you won't find clothing to be a focal point at Calvary.